Osaw Udyog Rotary Tillers are especially designed for all types of soils. These precision engineered agricultural equipment are helpful in preparing fine seed beds for cash crops, fodder crops, orchards, root crops and others. As a reliable manufacturer, exporter of this equipment, we assure it's best performance, less maintenance and cost effectiveness. It works the best just in single or double passes. The rotary tiller increases the soil fertility by mixing the crop's residue that of sugarcane, cotton, wheat etc. The equipment is suitable for dry as well as wet soil and has following features:
- Easy maintenance and can be used for puddling
- Superior performance
- Good performance even in harsh conditions
Rotary Tiller is mainly designed for delivering an unmatched performance in central and offset position. This feature enables to operate the tiller where tractors have limited performance due to size as well as low-hanging branch of trees. The efficient side shift system is based on a hydraulic cylinder. It is operated very easily from the tractor cabin. The range allows the shaft to stay in straight as well as ideal position, where hand frame along with rotor shaft regulate in the offset position till 38 cm so as to carry out tillage operations to the obstacles. This is chiefly used for tilling in the orchards, vineyards, and row crop fields. This is appropriate for a range of tractors from 25 HP to 60 HP with working breadth from 116 cm to 178 cm.
- Achieve tillage in areas of full of obstacles as well as less reachable for tractors.
- Its hydraulic system makes the offset working position able to run swiftly and comfortably.
- It is the best tillage alternative system for row crops.
- It can also work in both dry and wet conditions
- It offers efficient performance
- It ensures deeper tillage and prepares the fine seedbed as well as saves diesel consumption.
- Series: Graudavator (Multi/Single)
- Available In: 5 Ft, 6 Ft & 7 Ft
- Drive: Gear Drive
- Blade: L Type