Do you need roto seed drill from Haryana based company? if yes, then we OSAW UDYOG are the company to deal with. We are manufacturer, exporter of Roto Seed Drill which is used to sow maize, wheat, pea, mustard and other. The machine ensures simple sowing of crops and cereals. This modern agricultural equipment is useful in preparing seedbed and sowing seeds into soil, side by side. In case the said two processes are done separately then it will take huge amount of time yet the required balance could not be achieved. With this agri implement, you get the superior alternative of sowing seeds along with creating the finest seedbed, that too in a single pass.
- Roto seed drill is detachable. You can remove it from the rotary tiller.
- Three processes are done in a single pass viz seed preparation, sowing and fertilizer
- Ideal for sowing maize, wheat, soya, pulses, and other crops
Roto Seed Drill is an advanced application for preparing the seedbed as well as sowing the seeds into simultaneously. Earlier seed planting as well as seedbed preparation was done by hand that consumed a lot of time. We have overcome these limitations with an unmatched performance of sowing seeds as well as preparing the fine seedbed in a sole pass. It is mainly appropriate for sowing crops such as mustard, maize, wheat, soya, pea etc. In addition, the seed feed-rate is adjusted by adjusting lever that allows an immense extent of the liberty to farmers. This is available with the rotary tillers of 6 ft, 7 ft, 5 ft, and 8 ft in size. Seed Drill can also be fitted from Regular, Semi Champion as well as Champion Series as per the demands.
- Easy to attach as well as detachable
- Seed and fertilizer rates available from 8 to 128 kg / acre for seed along with 32 to 135 kg / acre for fertilizer
- Fluted roller type metering mechanisms
- Series: Garud Plus (Multi / Single)
- Available in: 6 ft, 7 ft, 8 ft.